Sunday 21 December 2014

It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (2002)

The Muppets do It's a Wonderful Life. Is it great? Well, I laughed out loud quite a few times. It does do that thing I hate: ncluding adult orientated jokes, but hey it's the muppets, so I'll let them off a few indiscretions. I came close to adding an entire star for Joan Cusack who I have a wee crush on. It's a short review so, to whip up some controversy, here's the cast in order of loveliness.

  • Joan Cusack
  • Sam the Eagle
  • Kermit
  • Lew Zealand
  • Rowlf the Dog
  • Beaker
  • Miss Piggy
  • The Chickens
  • Pepe the Prawn
  • Statler & Waldorf
  • Bobo the Bear
  • Animal
  • Sweetums
  • Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
  • Swedish Chef
  • The Great Gonzo
  • Fozzie Bear
  • Rizzo the Rat
  • Floyd Pepper
  • Johnny Fiama
  • Janice
  • Dr. Teeth
  • Sal Manilla
  • Bean Bunny
  • Robin
  • Scooter (everybody hates Scooter)

No comments:

Post a Comment